Heavy Equipment Solution
Large trucks (gvw greater than 10K lbs.) account for about 4% of all registered vehicles and for approximately 8% of all total
vehicle miles traveled.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in 2010 there were over 503,000 single-unit, combination
A review process designed to audit heavy equipment damage estimates is in high demand, and there is great need in the
industry for individuals that possess this unique technical expertise for estimate auditing. Our Heavy Equipment Auditing
Solution is designed to ensure you always pay from a quality estimate, while reducing your ALAE/LAE ratios. QCS provides
you with the valuable resources you need to make better settlement decisions.
QCS Heavy Equipment Auditing
- QCS provides a 48 hour standard cycle time for your Heavy Equipment Damage Estimate Reviews.
- We have extensive Heavy Equipment material damage experience, averaging 20+ years.
- There is no additional charge for supplements.
- Supplements are included in management reports giving an actual variance (i.e. total variance/total dollars = actual variance percentage)
- QCS obtains an agreed price with repair facility providing:
- Contact name.
- Federal Tax ID.
- Estimated number of days to complete repairs.
Heavy Equipment Audit
- OEM, Reconditioned, LKQ, After Market
- Confirm availability, pricing, and delivery
- Refinishing guidelines
- Recommended parts replacement guidelines
- Overlap operations
- Rate determined by client guidelines
- ICC Tax Implications
- Licensed Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- All Trucks
- Recreational Vehicles
- Motor Homes
- Emergency Vehicles
- Off Road
- Construction Equipment
- Farm Implement
- Logging Equipment